Friday, December 12, 2008

Back to Philly

Here's a picture of the Grace
I'm back in Philly picking up some work while I'm out from DonJon. Actually, I decidedto take back my spot on the Grace Moran, it's still open so I pick up right back where I left off. The money is less then it is at Donjon, but there are no layoffs here. It's a steady pay check, and it's still a respecable living. There's a lot to recommend it: If I need to work extra there's always a spot open, the work is challenging, but there's plenty of down time so I'm not killing myself. Also, the whole atmosphere is a lot more laid back, if I want t run up the street and get a coffee or something, go in town to the bookstore or whatever, it's no problem as long as it doesn't interfere with the work. It's a good bunch of guys here for the most part. I'm glad to be back, really.


No comments: